Paddle Surf initiation courses


Read carefully the purchase / reservation instructions in the “description” section.

SKU: N/A Category: Tags: ,



Contact us to check our availability.
Isla Canela – 0034 673 418 222 / Punta del Moral -0034 673 415 110
Choose the corresponding course from the drop-down menu “Type”.
Choose the venue where the activity will take place.
Add the number of students. (Default is 1)
click on “add to cart”
Go to the cart to finalize * your purchase or continue shopping

* If you do not want to pay for the entire activity now and only want to reserve (20%):

when you get to the cart use the coupon “reserve” (20%). The remaining 80% must be paid at our headquarters before carrying out the activity, by cash or card payment.

Follow this link to obtain all the information regarding this activity.

Additional information


Course of 10 hrs., 8 hour course., 6 hour course., 4 hour course., 2 hour course., 1 hour private course, 2nd course of 10 hrs. – same student and season

Choose venue

Isla Canela, Punta del Moral

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.