Rental vouchers (multi-activity)


SKU: N/A Category: Tags: , , , ,


Contact us to check our availability.
Isla Canela – 0034 673 418 222 / Punta del Moral -0034 673 415 110
Enjoy all our material using it interchangeably.
Choose the bonus you wish to purchase from the “Bonus Value” drop-down menu.
Our bonus offers:
Bonus 150Є = you get a value of 150Є.
Bonus 200Є = you get a value of 220Є.
Bonus 250Є = you get a value of 300Є.
Bonus 300Є = you get a value of 400Є.
Bonus 400Є = you get a value of 550Є.
Choose the location where you will carry out the activity.
Add the number of bonds you wish to purchase. (Default is 1)
Click on “add to cart”
Go to cart to complete* your purchase or continue shopping

*If you do not want to pay the entire activity now and only want to reserve (20%):

When you get to the cart use the “reserve” coupon (20%). The remaining 80% must be paid at our headquarters before carrying out the activity, by cash or card payment.

Price list for bonds:

Catamaran initiation 30Є/hour
Catamaran pro 30Є/hour
Children's catamaran 10F/hour
Windsurf initiation 10Є/hour
Advanced windsurfing 15Є/hour
Surf initiation 6Є/hour
Paddle surf 6Є/hour
Big paddle 15Є/hour
K3 8Є/hour
K1 6Є/hour
Pedal boat 10Є/hour
kitesurfing 30Є/hour
Boat 32Є/hour

Additional information

Bonus value

Bonus € 150, Bonus € 200, Bonus € 250, Bonus € 300, Bonus € 400

Choose location

Isla Canela, Punta del Moral

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.